This training course teaches the programming skills that are required for developers to create website and web
applications using the HTML & web programming language. The course introduces many of the techniques and
technologies employed by modern desktop and enterprise applications.
At the end of the course, students should leave the class with a solid knowledge of web designing and web application programming and how to use it to website and web applications.
Optimally, students will have experience with using computer, typing with any text editor. Or done Computer Fundamentals Course.
- Graphics Fundamentals
- CSS Framework (Bootstrap 4)
- Basics of PHP
- PHP OOPS
- PHP Web Application
- Framework (Codeigniter)
- Framework (Laravel)]
- Report Generation
- Overview of Classic ASP
- Overview of ASP.NET WebForms
- Introducing to ASP.NET MVC
- Exploring Controllers
- Exploring Razor views
- Understanding Model Binders
- Annotations and Validations
- Web Configuration File and Global Application Class
- State Management Techniques
- CRUD operations using Entity Framework
- Authentication and Authorisation
- RESTful Services using ASP.NET Web API
- Effective Business Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
Web designing basics
Advance web designing
Web development (PHP/ASP.NET-MVC)
It is a 12-month* course. Classes are held 1 hours a day/ 5 days a week.(M-F).
Web Application Developer
Android application developer
Interested to join Web Technology course?
(Fill the enquiry form to get a call from our career counsellors.)
*Note: Fees & duration may vary based on course & centre location. The fees indicated are exclusive of applicable taxes. For details, contact your nearest TechBricks centre!